- This event has passed.
Racial Intelligence TRAINERS Class @Bucks Co. Police Training OCT. 28-29, 2020 (Doylestown, PA)
October 28, 2020 - October 29, 2020
RITE Train-the-Trainer HOSTED by Bucks County Police Training Center
At this time, Registration is ONLY open to Bucks County LAW ENFORCEMENT Trainers
Racial Intelligence Training is the right training for today’s Public Service Professional. RITE Academy has delivered training to multiple LE, DOC, City employees, Military, and University Police. RITE Training is nationally recognized in encouraging a bias-free workplace while improving community relations.
Proven by years of research, all RITE classes include a unique combination of emotional intelligence skill-building, that will give your employees a sole-source experience that can not be duplicated.
RITE Academy is pleased to provide our 2-Day Trainer’s Class for licensed Law Enforcement. Training will be held at the Bucks County Police Training Center on October 28 – 29, 2020. See contact information and Registration below.
About Bucks County Police Law Enforcement Training
Our mission is to provide training, technical assistance and coordination of County resources to local law enforcement agencies. Bucks County Law Enforcement Training strives to enhance law enforcement officers’ knowledge and skills with high-quality, accessible training and professional development opportunities. We provide the law enforcement community throughout the region with quality training that is consistent with national law enforcement standards in order to enhance their functional capabilities.
We are dedicated to supporting the law enforcement community and being a strategic partner to help police departments meet their objectives and training goals. Read more…
The Racial Intelligence Train-the-Trainer Course is the most progressive and complete trainer class, that’s appropriate for ALL public service professionals. This training helps the officer understand their Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Social Intelligence (SI) which helps the officer, the department, and the community:
Videos from RITE YouTube Tell the Story
With proven RESULTS that RITE Training decreases use of force, Racial Intelligence combines Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Social Intelligence (SI), which has been successfully used in corporations for years. This helps your department develop a bias-free community.
Definition of Racial Intelligence: “The practice of using Emotional Intelligence (EI), Social Intelligence (SI), and the RITE Tools, to treat ourselves and others fairly.” Learn more about EI and SI…
How does the RITE model work?
RITE improves the officer’s communication skills (first), so they can engage more effectively with others. Old cultural diversity training (teaching officers what they’re doing wrong) is ineffective in improving police-work. De-escalation techniques, Implicit bias understanding while using EI, empowers the officer with better, more effective decision-making (for themselves and the department). Improved engagement and morale is noticed in the department, and builds Community trust.
Trainers will learn the RITE 3-prong approach:
- Officer Communication Skills: Emotional Intelligence Tools for Resiliency and De-escalation; to use personally and professionally
- Improve the Department: Social Intelligence helps with Bias-free policing, Recruiting, Improve morale, and Accountability
- Build the Community Relations: Bias-free policing will Enhance public trust
The 2-Day Training Overview:
- Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Social Intelligence (SI) modules
- Learn how to control emotions in heightened and pressure situations
- Student Tools Kit: RITE Ladder, New Day, Block-out Stop-light chart, + more
- Implicit and Explicit Bias, Hot-Buttons, and PTS-D
- Create Bias-Free Culture throughout the department
- Professional workplace practices
- RITE model orientation in police academy recruit training
- Learn to avoid ‘Block-Out Syndrome’ on 95% of calls
- Emergency Response to Block Out (Step In, Tap Out, Take Over)
- De-escalation Communication with Behavioral Self Control
- Certificate of license to teach RITE in agency
- Accredited by IADLEST, highest standard of LE training
- Learn to use and teach (4) RITE Tools – Required Tools are the KEY to RITE Training and departmental accountability
- Includes RITE Instructor Manual, Trainer Tools, Materials, Instructor Power Point, Teaching aids, RITE Instructor Certificate and More!
7:45 Registration and Networking
8:00 – 11:50 am Morning session
12:00 – 1:00 pm Lunch Break
1:00 – 4:00 pm Afternoon session
Contact and Registration
RITE Training in the Media:
RITE Training Articles:
Officers Police themselves back up LADDER https://goo.gl/VBRdjm
Racial Intelligence Training at Notre Dame College www.goo.gl/bGOKJX
Community Policing is climbing above the burden of Hate www.goo.gl/DG6sSI