Att. RITE CERTIFIED INSTRUCTORS
How to Order Required Teaching Materials
- RITE Tool Kits – Need ONE Kit per student in class (not to be shared).
- RITE Books – Order enough for class. Can be left behind for the next class.
- Need (2) Ladders, and (1) New Day Banner – You will use these in class with your instructor powerpoint.
- ~ Adds accountability placed inside the department after class.
1. Fill out your Order – ONLY Certified Instructors may teach RITE. Admins may place ORDERS but must have Instructors information filled in the order form.
2. Choose payment: Credit card or Check
3. Submit Order: Receive confirmation of your order
*Please Note – Orders will not ship until payment or purchase order is received
RITE Tools Kits: Students use their own Tools for various RITE lessons. These ‘Accountability Tools’ help the agency enforce a Professional Workplace Culture, from top to bottom. *Each student is required to have their own Tool Kit, with the lessons you teach from the RITE Handbook and instructor power point. RITE Take-home tools are what make RITE training not a one-and-done.
Orders must be placed at least 30 days prior to your training date to insure timely delivery.
‘Clack and Swoosh’ using your own FF Ladder! We now have the NEW Ladder Firefighter available in a heavy duty vinyl BANNER or Paper POSTER. See photos below, and add to your order in the form.
Police, Fire, Corrections class pictures - RITE Training Class Photos - See classes in action
See photos below of items that make learning fun and memorable!
Product Materials Used in Class
Let us know when you complete your agency training, We’ll send you a FREE survey to gather data. Surveys create an unbiased approach to training efficacy, and give you immediate feedback from students in your RITE class. These are online, anonymous (10) questions surveys.
Become a RITE Team Trainer
Team Trainers must complete three stages:
- Take the 2-day RITE Train-the-Trainer Program (only taught by RITE founders)
- Teach RITE Classes to your designated agency – Must teach a minimum of 3 classes
- Get your RITE post-training surveys completed by your students – Must receive an 80% or above approval rating
Learn more about becoming a RITE Team Trainer
If you haven’t had RITE Training…
CLICK HERE to learn more about the course and how to get certified. Want to see where our next training is, or are you are ready to sign up for our next training? Go to our EVENTS page.- Teaching
Order Navy, Sky Blue, or Red Gratitude Bands HERE
Published Books HERE
- The Athletic Mindset – 3 Tools for Success by Randy Friedman and Linda Webb
- Your Inner Swing – 7 Lessons in Golf and Life! by Randy Friedman
- Racial Intelligence – 6 Lessons by Randy Friedman and Linda Web