Att. RITE CERTIFIED INSTRUCTORS
Getting materials to Teach your RITE Classes… as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Order your required *RITE Tool Kits for each student and enough BOOKS for students in class, that can be left for the next class. You need at least (2) Ladder Posters, and we suggest getting all RITE Banners for on-going accountability inside the department.
2. Choose payment: Credit card or Purchase order (orders ship once payment is received)
3. Submit Order: Receive confirmation of your order
RITE Tools Kits: Students use their own Tools for various RITE lessons. These ‘Accountability Tools’ help the agency enforce a Professional Workplace Culture, from top to bottom. *Each student is required to have their own Tool Kit, with the lessons you teach from the RITE Handbook and instructor power point. RITE Take-home tools are what make RITE training not a one-and-done.
Orders must be placed at least 30 days prior to your training date to insure timely delivery.
‘Clack and Swoosh’ using your own Ladder! We now have the NEW Ladder Firefighter available in a heavy duty vinyl BANNER or Paper POSTER. See photos below, and add to your order in the form.
See photos below of items that make learning fun and memorable!
Product Materials Used in Class
Team Trainers must complete three stages:
- Take the 2-day RITE Train-the-Trainer Program (only taught by RITE founders)
- Teach RITE Classes to your designated agency – Must teach a minimum of 3 classes
- Get your RITE post-training surveys completed by your students – Must receive an 80% or above approval rating
Learn more about becoming a RITE Team Trainer
If you haven’t had RITE Training…
Order Navy, Sky Blue, or Red Gratitude Bands HERE
Published Books HERE
- The Athletic Mindset – 3 Tools for Success by Randy Friedman and Linda Webb
- Your Inner Swing – 7 Lessons in Golf and Life! by Randy Friedman
- Racial Intelligence – 6 Lessons by Randy Friedman and Linda Web