Racial Intelligence 2-Day TRAINERS CLASS: NOV 3-4, 2021 (Orlando, FL)
November 3 - November 4
The Racial Intelligence Train-the-Trainer Course is the most progressive and professional workplace culture training for public service professionals. Helping the officer understand their Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Social Intelligence (SI) that helps the officer, the department, and the community:
- Improves Communication (for work and home-life balance)
- Builds Morale in the department
- Become a Guardian for the community and in the schools
Videos from RITE YouTube Tell the Story
We have proven RESULTS that RITE Training decreases use of force. Racial Intelligence combines Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Social Intelligence (SI), which has been successfully used in corporations for years. Help your department head towards a bias-free.
Definition of Racial Intelligence: “The practice of using Emotional Intelligence (EI), Social Intelligence (SI), and the RITE Tools, to treat ourselves and others fairly.” Learn more about EI and SI…
How does the RITE model work?
RITE improves the officer’s communication skills (first), so they can engage more effectively with others. Old cultural diversity training (teaching officers what they’re doing wrong) is ineffective in improving police-work. De-escalation techniques, Implicit bias understanding while using EI, empowers the officer with better, more effective decision-making (for themselves and the department). Improved engagement and morale is noticed in the department, and builds Community trust.
Trainers will learn the RITE 3-prong approach:
- Officer Communication Skills: Emotional Intelligence Tools for Resiliency and De-escalation; to use personally and professionally
- Improve the Department: Social Intelligence helps with Bias-free policing, Recruiting, Improve morale, and Accountability
- Build the Community Relations: Bias-free policing will Enhance public trust
The 2-Day Training Overview:
- (6) key modules of Emotional (EI) and Social Intelligence (SI)
- Trainers become Certified to teach ‘RITE Officer Wellness Course’ (up to 12 hours)
- Certified to teach the (6) RITE principles for improved officer wellness and diversity
- Learn to use and teach (4) RITE Tools – Required Tools are the KEY to RITE Training and departmental accountability
- Use of (3) large instructor banners for teaching and roll call motivation
- Includes RITE Instructor Manual, Trainer Tools, Materials, Instructor Power Point, Teaching aids, RITE Instructor Certificate and More!
- *(2) RITE staff trainers teach with various concepts, videos, stories and teaching styles
*RITE suggests departments Register at least *(2) trainers for this class; Two are more effective in rolling it out and will give you the back-up trainer(s) if ever needed.
Typical 2-Day Agenda:
8:00 – 8:15 am Registration and Coffee
8:15 – 11:45 am Morning session
11:45 – 12:45 pm Lunch Break
12:45 – 4:00 pm Afternoon session
Per person fee – RITE Premium Trainer Kit ($150), Instructor’s Racial Intelligence Complete Manual, Multiple power points, Multiple videos, RITE materials, Multiple hand-outs, Certificate of completion, student certificates, student exam, trainer and classroom fees, coffee, water and refreshments.
If you are unable to attend your scheduled class, please email us. You can reschedule for another RITE Training, if at least 14 days before the start date of your scheduled class. Failure to do so, will result in full charge of the course. No refunds once payment is made.
Local Classes postponed until further notice. Please contact us if you’d like to learn more about RITE coming to your agency. Get information on how we bring training to you.