- This event has passed.
Racial Intelligence Executive LEADERSHIP Course – April. 2016
April 6, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm UTC+0
The Executive Leadership Course is a 6-hour training for the key leaders in your department, teaching the (6) Key Lessons to Racial Intelligence. Leading others starts with knowing your WHY. Potential new recruits know WHAT you do, and HOW you do it, but if they don’t know WHY your department is the best place for them to work, WHY should they join you? We help you find your WHY!
The RITE Executive Leadership Course is a 6-hour training for the upper brass and key leaders in your department. Winning sports teams, Fortune 100 companies, and the best run City and Police departments, know that great leadership drives success. Our leadership course provides your key leaders with the tools needed to successfully implement all facets of the RITE model EI+SI=RI, for personal and professional growth. Department-wide Racial Intelligence, starts at the top!
The 6-Hour Training Overview:
- Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Social Intelligence (SI) modules
- Officer Health and Wellness – 6th Pillar of 21st Century Policing
- Cultural Diversity and Inclusion using a complete cultural change with Racial Intelligence
- Strengthening Departmental Accountability Standards using Tools for each employee
- Increasing your Diversity Recruiting Module with “WHY” Principles
Cost for the 6-Hour Training: $275.00 (plus $59. per premium leadership tool kit & materials)
More Class Info