- This event has passed.
Emotional & Social Intelligence Officer Wellness for Public Service Professionals – FL
June 21, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm UTC+0
Course Objectives & Goals
The main objective of the Emotional & Social Intelligence Officer Wellness Course is to help develop new awareness and strategies that will bring public service professionals and the communities they serve together. Cultural change starts with the individual’s ability to understand and control their emotions, especially in pressure situations. Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Social Intelligence (SI) has been a proven teaching model for employees of corporations for years. RITE Academy makes this powerful training now available for all public service professionals teaching the RITE Model EI+SI=RI.
The Goal of this course increases the awareness in one’s own emotions (EI), heightens the situational awareness when engaging with others (SI), and creates a robust diversity and inclusion to de-escalate whenever possible using Racial Intelligence (RI). The most effective community policing strategies include de-escalating, and working with the community (as a guardian) instead of with force (as a warrior).
Who Should Attend?
This 4-hour Cultural Diversity Officer Wellness course for public service professionals, Police officers, Highway patrol, Corrections, as well as sworn and non-sworn personnel, will be taught by RITE Academy Instructors. All public service professionals, (including City and County, Sworn and non-sworn personnel) would benefit greatly (personally and professionally) from this course. Class size is limited. Registration information below.
The 4-Hour Training Overview:
- Biased Policing Vs. Racial Intelligence Policing
- Personal Health and Wellness using the RITE Model
- Improved community policing efforts
- 21st century policing of Cultural Diversity and Inclusion with Racial Intelligence
- Employee wellness tools for Personal, Family, Department, and Community
- Importance of using RITE Tools – 21 day challenge
- Learn 6 RITE modules of Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Social Intelligence (SI)
- Seeing/Controlling the Block-Out Syndrome as it happens
- Racial Intelligence Open book Exam – Everyone passes
- RITE Certificate of Completion
Every students receives a RITE Tool Kit which includes:
- RITE Academy Racial Intelligence HandBook for Law Enforcement & Public Service Professionals
- (5) RITE Tools for continued work on Racial Intelligence
- Racial Intelligence Exam (Open Handbook test)
- Racial Intelligence Official Certification
- 4 CE Credits (IADLEST Approved)
SPACE LIMITED TO FIRST 25!