RITE Professional Workplace for Leaders in Agency – (Piedmont, CA)
Private Leadership Class
RITE Academy is pleased to provide RITE Professional Workplace for Leaders in the Agency of Piedmont Police Department, CA.
RITE classes are nationally recognized in encouraging a bias-free workplace, that includes treating each other and the community with fairness and kindness. Our classes include a combination of emotional and social intelligence skill-building with unique accountability Tools. Years of research along with hands-on training, give your employees a sole-source experience that is unmatched.
“Training cannot be done the same way we did in the 1980’s. In order to build racial equity that includes fairness and justice, we need to change how we do things, from leadership on down.” ~ Linda Webb
“RITE Training benefits ALL (Fire, Police, Corrections) in Public Service”
Why RITE works for ALL in Public Service
RITE’s critical components of both Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Social Intelligence (SI), helps all in public service, improve communication on many levels. These classes help to improve resiliency awareness, as well as personal and professional relationships.
Emotional Intelligence is being aware of our emotions, and to acknowledge that emotions can drive behavior that impacts others (positively and negatively). Social Intelligence is how we effectively navigate and negotiate all social relationships and situations.
RITE Tools, like the Emotional Energy Ladder (in this photo), makes us aware of our emotions, how we affect others, and that only we have the power to make those changes.
Anger, Hate, and Blame, all live at the bottom of the RITE Ladder. Although we all can feel those emotions during our day, learning how to control them, is key to great leadership. Bias-free engagement, lives at the top of the Ladder with Love, Gratitude, Joy, and Confidence.
A safe workplace, free of all types of harassment starts with doing the RITE thing, and helping others do the same. Improved communication starts here.
RITE is: “The practice of using Emotional Intelligence (EI), Social Intelligence (SI) and the RITE Tools (RI), to treat ourselves and others fairly.”
RITE Professional Workplace Training
Teaching components that reinforce your company’s values of having a professional bias-free workplace culture for all employees is our goal. Each class includes Emotional Intelligence Tools your employees learn from and use in class with each other, and well after we are gone.
Workplace Culture Breakdowns include:
- Unprofessional Behavior
- Elements of Entitlement
- Mental Looping and Negative Banter
- Implicit Bias and Hot Buttons
- Rumors and Gossip
- Unprofessional Social Media Posting
RITE helps reinforce the company culture of treating everyone fairly, in a professional manner. Learning to Value others, is key to building a professional workplace, that will be passed on for years to come.
RITE Articles to Learn from and Share:
8:00 – 11:50 am Morning session
12:00 – 1:00 pm Lunch Break
1:00 – 4:00 pm Afternoon session
Contact and Registration
CITY OF PIEDMONT
The Piedmont Police Department is dedicated to providing quality service in an honest, ethical and impartial manner. We strive to reduce crime and improve public safety by engaging with our community and utilizing innovative technology.
- INTEGRITY: Our organizational legitimacy is based on the ethics and honesty of each employee to ensure we earn and maintain trust.
- PROFESSIONALISM: As dedicated employees, we are committed to and accountable for providing outstanding service.
- RESPECT: With each personal encounter, we treat all with dignity and acknowledge the need for voice and listening in order to build trust and find solution.
- October 2
- Event Categories:
- EVENTS, Professional Workplace Culture, RITE Leadership Training
- Event Tags:
- bias-free policing, Community Policing, de-escalation training, Emotional Intelligence, empathy communication, Jeremy Bowers Chief, Piedmont Police Department, Professional Workplace Culture, Racial Intelligence training, Social Intelligence, Unprofessional Behavior