- This event has passed.
Racial Intelligence Executive LEADERSHIP Course – OCT 26, 2016 (Orlando)
October 26, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm UTC+0
The Executive LEADERSHIP Course is a 6-hour training for command staff and executive leaders in the department. RITE has created an advanced cultural diversity class, combining (6) key modules of Emotional and Social Intelligence that improves lives on a professional as well as personal level. Racial Intelligence is the practice of using Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Social Intelligence (SI) to treat ourselves and others fairly. De-escalation training starts here.
COURSE OBJECTIVES & GOALS
RITE Academy’s objective is to improve officer wellness, increase departmental morale, and build community trust. The goal is to become aware of one’s own emotions (EI), to improve situational and empathy awareness when engaging with others (SI), and to help de-escalate heightened situations whenever possible. RITE programs include de-escalation and resiliency awareness techniques, that improve overall department relations, recruitment and community policing.
Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Social Intelligence (SI) training has been a proven model for employees of fortune 500 corporations for years. RITE Academy has created this powerful training exclusively for law enforcement, corrections, and all public service professionals.
Winning sports teams, Fortune 500 companies, and the best run Police, Corrections, and City Agencies know that great leadership drives success. Our leadership course provides you with the tools needed to successfully implement all facets of the RITE model EI+SI=RI, for personal and professional growth. Department-wide Racial Intelligence, starts at the top!
GOAL: To learn to use Emotional and Social de-escalation and accountability Tools that improve officer wellness, enhance departmental morale and recruitment, and develop community policing and trust.
- Practical Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Social Intelligence (SI)
- Improved communication to De-escalation skill building techniques
- Officer Health and Wellness – 6th Pillar of 21st Century Policing
- RITE Cultural Diversity and Inclusion – the Right changes with Racial Intelligence
- Strengthening Departmental Accountability Standards using the RITE Tools
- Increasing your Diversity Recruiting with “WHY” Principles
Definition of Racial Intelligence: “The practice of using Emotional Intelligence (EI), Social Intelligence (SI), and the RITE Tools, to treat ourselves and others fairly.”
COST: Per person (plus $59. leadership tool kit & materials)
- $275. for 1 or 2 from same agency
- $200. for 3 or more from same agency
Use RITE Discount Code: RITE ACADEMY
More Class Info
- October 26, 2016
8:30 am - 2:30 pm UTC+0
- Event Categories:
- EVENTS, RITE Leadership Training
- Event Tags:
- cultural diversity training, de-escalation training, emotional intelligence training, law enforcement officer wellness, officer wellness training, racial intelligence, Racial Intelligence training, rite academy, social intelligence training