RITE TRAINER’S CLASS 2-Day [EI, SI, PTSD]: MAY 21-22, 2019 (Yeadon, PA)
May 21 - May 22
Chief Anthony Paparo and Yeadon Police Department, is the Host agency, and is only 5 miles from Philadelphia Airport. Registration is currently OPEN until 40 spots are filled.
The Racial Intelligence Train-the-Trainer Course is the most progressive diversity training for public service professionals. This training helps the officer understand their Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Social Intelligence (SI) that helps the officer, the department, and the community:
- Improves Communication (on the street and at home)
- Builds Morale in the department
- Connects the Community relationships
- Improves Officer Resiliency and Reduces PTSD
2-minute Videos from RITE Certified Train-the-Trainers:
With proven RESULTS that RITE Training decreases use of force, Racial Intelligence combines Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Social Intelligence (SI), which has been successfully used in corporations for years. This helps your department develop a bias-free community.
Definition of Racial Intelligence: “The practice of using Emotional Intelligence (EI), Social Intelligence (SI), and the RITE Tools, to treat ourselves and others fairly.” Learn more about EI and SI…
How does the RITE model work?
RITE improves the officer’s communication skills (first), so they can engage more effectively with others. Old cultural diversity training (teaching officers what they’re doing wrong) is ineffective in improving police-work. De-escalation techniques, Implicit bias understanding while using EI, empowers the officer with better, more effective decision-making (for themselves and the department). Improved engagement and morale is noticed in the department, and builds Community trust.
Trainers will learn the RITE 3-prong approach:
- Officer Communication Skills: Emotional Intelligence Tools for Resiliency and De-escalation; to use personally and professionally
- Improve the Department: Social Intelligence helps with Bias-free policing, Recruiting, Improve morale, and Accountability
- Build the Community Relations: Bias-free policing will Enhance public trust
The 2-Day Training Overview:
- (6) key modules of Emotional (EI) and Social Intelligence (SI)
- Trainers get Certified to teach ‘RITE Officer Wellness Course’ (up to 12 hours)
- Includes (6) RITE principles for improved officer wellness and stress (PTSD)
- Learn to use and teach (4) RITE Tools – Required Tools are the KEY to RITE Training and departmental accountability
- Use of (3) large instructor banners for teaching and roll call motivation
- Includes RITE Instructor Manual, Trainer Tools, Materials, Instructor Power Point, Teaching aids, RITE Instructor Certificate and More!
- *(2) RITE staff trainers teach with various concepts, videos, stories and teaching styles
8:00 – 8:15 am Registration and Coffee
8:15 – 11:45 am Morning session
11:45 – 12:45 pm Lunch Break
12:45 – 4:00 pm Afternoon session
$749 pp. Discounted for 3 or more from same agency
Per person fee includes the RITE Premium Trainer Kit ($99), Instructor’s Racial Intelligence Complete Manual, power point, all videos, RITE materials, hand-outs, Certificate of completion, student certificates, student exam, trainer and classroom fees, coffee and light breakfast, water and refreshments.
If you are unable to attend your scheduled class, please email us. You may reschedule for another RITE Training, if at least 14 days before the start date of your scheduled class. Failure to do so, will result in full charge of the course.
Yeadon Police Department
600 Church Lane, 1st Floor
Yeadon PA 19050
RITE Training in the Media:
RITE Training Articles:
Officers Police themselves back up LADDER https://goo.gl/VBRdjm
Racial Intelligence Training at Notre Dame College www.goo.gl/bGOKJX
Community Policing is climbing above the burden of Hate www.goo.gl/DG6sSI
– Ask for Government / Military for best discount –
PHL – Philadelphia International Airport
Space is LIMITED – Register Early!