- This event has passed.
Racial Intelligence Train-the-TRAINER Course – April 2016
April 4, 2016 - April 5, 2016
The Train-the-Trainer Course allows your department to roll out cultural change with diversity, inclusion and sensitivity training as often as you see fit. This complete, all inclusive Racial Intelligence training for instructors of your department will give them the certification needed to teach the RITE program to your officers. The Law Enforcement Course, (a 4-hour training), is for your officers as well as sworn and non-sworn personnel.
This complete 2-day training is for your department full time or part time instructors. This all-inclusive Racial Intelligence training, provides your key instructors with all the tools they need to teach your department the Law Enforcement Racial Intelligence Course.
The 2-Day Training Overview:
- Learn from the RITE Academy Complete Racial Intelligence Instructor Manual
- Certifies trainers to give the “Law Enforcement RITE Course” 4-hour in-service trainings to all law enforcement (in their jurisdiction)
- Trainers will be Certified to teach the (6) RITE principles
- Teach and use the (4) RITE Tools – for personal and professional enhancement
- Includes RITE Instructor Manual, Trainer Tools, Materials, Instructor Power Point, Teaching aids, and RITE Instructor Certificate
Cost for the 2-day training: $675.00 (plus $99. for RITE Essentials)
MORE CLASS INFO