Racial Intelligence 1-Day LEADERSHIP: AUG 20, 2018 (Las Vegas, NV)
August 20 - August 21
The host site for RITE LEADERHIP is to be determined and will be within 20 minutes of Las Vegas airport and the downtown strip.
The Racial Intelligence LEADERSHIP Course is a one-day training for command staff and executive leaders. RITE Academy created this advanced cultural diversity class, combining (6) key modules of Emotional and Social Intelligence which has been improving officer’s lives on a professional as well as personal level. This training helps the commander understand their Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Social Intelligence (SI) that helps the person, the department, and the community they serve:
- Improves Communication (for work and home-life balance)
- Builds Morale in the department
- Be a Guardian Leader for the community and in the schools
2-minute Videos from RITE Leadership Attendees:
With proven RESULTS that RITE Training decreases use of force, Racial Intelligence combines Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Social Intelligence (SI), which has been successfully used in corporations for years. This helps your department develop a bias-free community.
Definition of Racial Intelligence: “The practice of using Emotional Intelligence (EI), Social Intelligence (SI), and the RITE Tools, to treat ourselves and others fairly.” Learn more about EI and SI…
How does the RITE model work?
RITE improves the officer’s communication skills (first), so they can engage more effectively with others. Old cultural diversity training (teaching officers what they’re doing wrong) is ineffective in improving police-work. De-escalation techniques, Implicit bias understanding while using EI, empowers the officer with better, more effective decision-making (for themselves and the department). Improved engagement and morale is noticed in the department, and builds Community trust.
Leaders will learn the RITE 3-prong approach:
- Officer Communication Skills: Emotional Intelligence Tools for Resiliency and De-escalation; to use personally and professionally
- Improve the Department: Social Intelligence helps with Bias-free policing, Recruiting, Improve morale, and Accountability
- Build the Community Relations: Bias-free policing will Enhance public trust
Goals and Objectives:
- Learning how to use EI and SI tools that go beyond DIVERSITY and Inclusion
- Emotional Intelligence and Mindfulness – Making the connection
- De-escalation communication awareness – The 3-EI approach
- Improving Employee Wellness – Communication Keys to Resiliency
- Working with Implicit bias, PTSD, and Stress-related issues
- Building Community Inclusion and Trust – Working with community leaders using RITE Training
- Full-day class filled with fun, engaging lessons, videos, laughter and learning!
RITE in the Media:
Middletown officers train in Racial Intelligence – Fox 19 News
Racial Intelligence Training For Local Police – WVXU Radio Interview
Police officers learning how to deal with their own emotions – NBC 5
Police Departments can get Positive Press Coverage www.goo.gl/UeMaHx – (TV Interview)
Officers Police themselves back up LADDER https://goo.gl/VBRdjm
Racial Intelligence Training at Notre Dame College www.goo.gl/bGOKJX
Community Policing is climbing above the burden of Hate www.goo.gl/DG6sSI –
7:45 Registration and Coffee
8:00 – 11:50 am Morning session
12:00 – 1:00 pm Lunch Break
1:00 – 4:00 pm Afternoon session
$369 pp for 1 – 2 from the same agency
Per person fee includes the RITE Premium Leadership Kit ($59), Intelligence Leadership HandBook, materials, hand-outs, Certificate of completion, community campaign, trainer and classroom fees, coffee and light breakfast, water and refreshments.
If you are unable to attend your scheduled class, please email us. You may reschedule for another RITE Training, if at least 14 days before the start date of your scheduled class. Failure to do so, will result in full charge of the course.
Suggested Hotels TBD
Registration is Limited… Pre-Register HERE!