RITE at NOBLE Annual Conference AUG 10, 2019 (New Orleans, LA)
August 10 - August 11
Meet RITE in New Orleans!
Please Email us to set up a meeting with Founders Linda Webb or Randy Friedman at the NOBLE Annual Conference. Contact us at email@example.com
NOBLE Annual Training Conference & Exhibits
AUG 7, 2019 – AUG 17, 2019
Hyatt Regency New Orleans
601 Loyola Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70113, US
Mission of NOBLE
To ensure EQUITY IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF JUSTICE in the provision of public service to all communities, and to serve as the conscience of law enforcement by being committed to JUSTICE BY ACTION.
The goal of NOBLE is to be recognized as a highly competent, public service organization that is at the forefront of providing solutions to law enforcement issues and concerns, as well as to the ever-changing needs of our communities.
RITE Teaches this and more…
- Learning how to use EI and SI tools that go beyond DIVERSITY and Inclusion
- Emotional Intelligence and Mindfulness – Making the connection
- De-escalation communication awareness – The 3-EI approach
- Improving Employee Wellness – Communication Keys to Resiliency
- Working with Implicit bias, PTSD, and Stress-related issues
- Building Community Inclusion and Trust – Working with community leaders
- Full-day class filled with fun, engaging lessons, videos, laughter and learning!
Racial Intelligence is: “The practice of using Emotional Intelligence (EI), Social Intelligence (SI) and the RITE Tools to treat ourselves and others fairly.”
Emotional and Social Intelligence RITE Tools empower officers with improved communication (on and off the street), while building departmental morale and community trust at the same time. The RITE training puts Officer Wellness on the front line.
- Benefit the Officer: Tools for Career Resiliency, understanding Implicit Bias, De-escalation Communication
- Improve the Department: Recruiting, Improve morale, Accountability, Risk Liability
- Build the Community Relations: Enhance community policing and public trust
RITE Training in the Media:
RITE Training Articles:
Officers Police themselves back up LADDER https://goo.gl/VBRdjm
Racial Intelligence Training at Notre Dame College www.goo.gl/bGOKJX
Community Policing is climbing above the burden of Hate www.goo.gl/DG6sSI –
- August 10
- August 11
- Event Categories:
- Conference Speaker, EVENTS
- Event Tags:
- 21st Century Policing, cultural diversity, cultural diversity training, Emotional Intelligence, Mission of NOBLE, NOBLE, Noble annual conference, noble new orleans, Racial Intelligence training, RITE Ladder, Social Intelligence
- Hyatt Regency New Orleans
601 Loyola Avenue
New Orleans, LA LA 70113 United States + Google Map